Sunday, July 19, 2015

Content with where I am

I have lost 60 pounds and I am maintaining.  I could lose another 13 pounds and probably be where charts say I should be and maybe I will get there and maybe I won't.  I am content with where I am.

I am continuing to eat healthy and allow myself grace at times.  I will continue to weight myself daily, as overall it has become a habit.  My challenge, now, is to hike more difficult trails and to increase my speed on easy walks.

Sunday-Staying on menu with no walk!  The last two days I hiked 17.5 miles and I am giving my body a rest.  I did feel bored by last night, but I know my body needed the rest.  I, also, know that when I go off routine with my eating, it takes my body a couple of days to get back on track.

Monday-the weight is slightly up.  Today is on track with no walking.

Tuesday-the weight is down and I walked today and I am keeping on track with food.

Wednesday-the weight is down and I did two walks today for a total of 9.7 miles.  We went to Whole Foods for lunch today and did stay on track.

Thursday-the weight is down and I am doing one walk today.  We are going out for lunch today and I am having a salad for lunch.  The rest of the day will be normal.

Friday-I am at my lowest for this journey and I am proud of myself.  Today is a normal eating day and yesterday, I did stick to having what I said I would have.  I have one walk today.  Going out for meals is somewhat stressful, as I can't just relax.  I have a tendency to overeat or not eat enough and I think that is what happened on Thursday.

Saturday-my weight went back up about .5 pound, which is typical, as I was back on normal eating on Friday and I got a walk.  A group of us went down to San Diego and went out for Mexican food.  I did have chips and shrimp tacos with rice.  I enjoyed it and we got some walking around Old Town done, in amongst the rain.  I also had a churro.

THIS WEEK'S MENU

Sunday-Chicken Quesadilla
Monday-Turkey taco salad
Tuesday-Turkey Burgers
Wednesday-Shrimp, Orzo, Vegetables
Thursday-Salmon Burgers
Friday-Chipotle
Saturday-Grilled Turkey and cheese sandwiches

EXERCISE

Monday-possible hike
Tuesday-Hike
Wednesday-Walk
Thursday-Hike
Friday-Hike
Saturday-Stair hike


2 comments:

  1. Trudi, you're doing great! Sure, your weight will fluctuate now and then, but you're still on the descending slope of your pounds, which is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete