Sunday, July 26, 2015

Balance

Over the last couple of weeks, I added one hike on Wednesday, which meant I was out five nights a week, which was getting too much.  I liked the hike on Wednesdays, because it pushed me out of my comfort zone, but it was getting too much with home schedule.  Long term, I will continue to do Tuesdays and Thursday nights.  Friday nights, I will do, when I am not overwhelmed.   I will continue to do my field trips on either Saturday.   If I do not have small group on a Monday, I will be doing a hike of some kind.  I really need to have balance in my life between home life and social life.

Sunday-staying on track with food and no exercise.  Weight went up another .5 pound.

Monday-Weight stayed the same. Food will remain on track and I did not get a hike.  Got some house stuff accomplished, which felt good.  I need to find balance between exercise and doing house/family/my stuff.

Tuesday-Weight stayed the same.  Food will remain on track and I got a 6 mile walk.

Wednesday-Weight went down.  Food stayed on track with the exception of a Boba Milk Tea.  I can have the milk tea, but not the Boba.  I did get a 3 mile walk with a time of 15:44.  My goal has been to get under 18 minutes, which I am doing.

Thursday-Weight went back up to where I have been most of the week.  Food stayed according to plan and I walked 5.72 miles.

Friday-Weight stayed the same as most of the week.  Food will stay on track today and I am walking tonight.  Mari has asked me to have certain walks that are for exercise and certain walks that I walk with her.  Tuesday and Thursday walks are going to be for exercise and the rest of the walks I do with her, I will walk with her, as I have a tendency to walk faster than her.  Tonight, I will walk with her and I will take my camera with me and just enjoy walking at the beach.

Saturday-Weight went down.  Today is field trip day and we went to Coronado, which was fun.  Did some walking, but was very warm and felt very humid.  We had lunch out and I made wise choices.  Overall, my weight has stayed the same for the last week, which is fine.

DINNER MENU FOR THE NEXT WEEK

Sunday-Indian Chicken
Monday-Chicken Balti Pies
Tuesday-Chicken Fajitas
Wednesday-Chicken Wings with Potato Salad
Thursday-Out
Friday-Teriyaki Chicken
Saturday-out

EXERCISE

Sunday-Walk
Monday-None
Tuesday-Walk
Wednesday-Walk
Thursday-Walk
Friday-None
Saturday-Walk


No comments:

Post a Comment