Sunday, August 2, 2015

Where will this week go, one day at a time!

Sunday-weight was up, which was not surprising, considering I was out on Saturday.  I did not really make bad food choices, but, overall, going out and not really walking will raise the weight. Today was back on track with food and I did a 4.5 mile walk.

Monday-weight was down.  Stayed on food plan today.  I did get a walk today, that I found was easy, which didn't used to be easy.  I look at how far I have come in less than a year and I am proud of myself.

Tuesday-weight is down.  Overall stayed on food plan today.  Did my usual Tuesday night walk and was hungry after the walk, so I added an appetizer to my frozen yogurt and also had a Thai Iced Tea.

Wednesday-weight is down.  Met up with some friends for lunch today, which was fun and made a wise choice with a chicken cobb salad.   Did an almost 7 mile walk with a friend tonight and of course, had frozen yogurt.

Thursday-weight is slightly up. Today was a nice relaxing day at home and I stayed on food course.  The girls and I went out for dinner and I made a good choice for dinner.  I did my usual Thursday night walk at Shady Canyon. Had frozen yogurt after the walk.

Friday-the weight is back down to the lowest it has been on this journey.  I stayed on food course, except for dinner, when we went out.  I made good choices. We did another walk at Turtle Rock,which I enjoyed.

Saturday-the weight went up, but I am not surprised, as the salad I had on Thursday night was mainly vegetables.  I did a 3.88 mile walk that was too slow for me.  It was enjoyable, but I was frustrated with the walk.  I am definitely past beginner walks, so I am going to work in some intermediate hikes during the week, with my regular hikes.  Overall, I stayed on food plan, but went to a BBQ and enjoyed.

MENU FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-Mexican chicken
Monday-Curry restaurant
Tuesday-Chicken with Peanut Sauce and Rice
Wednesday-Turkey Burgers
Thursday-Shrimp Tacos
Friday-Lemon and Garlic chicken
Saturday-Chicken Marsala

EXERCISE FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-neighborhood walk
Monday-hike
Tuesday-weekly walk
Wednesday-hike
Thursday-weekly walk
Friday-None at this point
Saturday-Field trip to LA

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work, Trudi! You're truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing great. Do you use a Fitbit to track your steps? http://amzn.to/1KXTjZ0 or http://amzn.to/1McSwlL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eydie! I use Pacer on my phone and Map My Walk.

      Delete