Sunday, August 30, 2015

Continuing on

Sunday-the weight is staying the same and slowly going down!  Stayed on track with breakfast, snacks and dinner.  We went out for lunch and I did have a salad, which was a good choice.  I did have an black, iced tea, which had caffeine in it, which caused some issues, as I felt like I was having some spasms.  I did take a walk and I fell asleep at 10, but did not do my whole night time routine.  I really did not sleep the most soundly.

Monday-the weight is staying the same.  Stayed on track with breakfast, snacks and dinner.  We went out for lunch and had two very small tacos and a green drink that I got at Target.  I did one of my harder hikes tonight.  Turned off the light at midnight, but had a hard time sleeping.  I am really trying to figure out why I am tired, but my body will not relax.

Tuesday-the weight dropped to one of my lowest.  Stayed on track with food today.  I went shopping this afternoon for pants and I have dropped a size.  I was jazzed.  Did a walk today.  Turned off the light at 11 and slept pretty well.  Overall a good day

Wednesday-the weight is down this morning!  Stayed on track with food today.  I am not walking/hiking today, as I had small group.  This is one of my down days.  Came home from small group and walked in the door and met a wave of anger from Rory.  I did not respond, as I knew that would just escalate things.

Thursday-the weight is the same as yesterday.  Stayed on track with food today.  I did my usual Thursday night hike and stayed for socializing, which was really nice.  Went to bed around midnight and slept very well.

Friday-the weight is down and I have 6 pounds to go to reach goal weight.  I CAN DO IT!  The girls birthday is a week away and Mari had requested going to a brewery in Escondido, CA, so we went to the brewery for lunch, which was enjoyable.  Breakfast, snacks and dinner were normal.  I did not walk, as Friday, is being my down day and the temperature was way too hot.  Went to bed around 10 and slept very well.

Saturday-the weight is slightly up.  I hiked today and had lunch with my hiking group at Gelson's.  I had a turkey sandwich and some fruit.  I did not have my morning snack, as the snack melted while I was hiking.  Breakfast, snacks and dinner were normal.  Got to bed around 10:30 and slept really well.

DINNER MENU

Sunday-Chicken tacos
Monday-Chicken with couscous
Tuesday-Turkey with Bell Peppers, Rice and Diced Tomatoes
Wednesday-Chicken, Zucchini, garlic potatoes
Thursday-Shrimp and Veggie Tacos
Friday-Salmon
Saturday-Out

EXERCISE

Sunday-Hike
Monday-Hike
Tuesday-Walk
Wednesday-Walk
Thursday-Walk
Friday-off
Saturday-off

No comments:

Post a Comment