Sunday, August 9, 2015

Stepping it up

Sunday-the weight is up, but I am not surprised. Back to routine. Food was good today and Mari and I went on a hike in our own neighborhood.  I feel good about the hike, as we accomplished somethings with this hike.  The hills were not that bad and we went all the way to the top without stopping.  I am trying to say, I can do this, rather than I can't do this.

Monday-the weight was back down.  Food was good today.  We went out for lunch and dinner and I made good choices.  I did a hike with my hiking group and I surprised myself with what I did.  I, also, found that I need to eat a little more food, when I do these type of hikes, as I felt a little light headed after I did one hill.  I did drink water, which helped quite a bit.

Tuesday-the weight is down to another low.  Food was good today.  I did a walk with my hiking group and my pace was really good.  I am trying to keep it below 18 minutes.  This one was 16:47 per mile.

Wednesday-the weight is continuing to be low.  Food was good today.  This morning, I walked Balboa Island and then tonight, I hiked Turtle Rock and accomplished a goal of climbing French Hill and Suicide Hill.  I am proud of myself for doing this.

Thursday-the weight continues to be low.  Food was good today.  I did go get a salad out at lunch.  Did my usual Thursday night at Shady Canyon.

Friday-the weight was the same as Wednesday.  Food was good today.  Today was a rest day, when it came to exercise.

Saturday-the weight was slightly up.  Went to Los Angeles on a field trip and had lunch and dinner out.  Enjoyed and made wise choices.  I walked between 7-11 miles by doing a Secret Stairs walk.

MENU FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-Lemongrass and Basil Shrimp with Veggies and Rice
Monday-Tikka Masala Chicken
Tuesday-Korean Stir Fry with Chicken
Wednesday-Southwest Chicken
Thursday-Mediterranean Chicken
Friday-Italian Chicken
Saturday-Chicken Nachos

EXERCISE

Sunday-walk
Monday-Rest day
Tuesday-Walk
Wednesday-Walk
Thursday-Walk
Friday-Hike
Saturday-Hike

No comments:

Post a Comment