Sunday, September 6, 2015

My goal is within reach

Sunday-my weight is slightly up.  Breakfast and snacks were on track.  Lunch was the leftover sandwich from Friday and I went out to dinner after the hike and dinner was later than I usually have dinner.  Did a harder hike this afternoon.  I am learning things I need to bring with us on hikes, which is a good thing.  Went to bed at 12:30 and had a hard time sleeping, as I was sore.

Monday-weight stayed the same.  Food was on track today.  Did my usual Monday evening hikes and surprisingly this one is getting easier.  I was able to go up a hill that I usually have to stop halfway up.  My confidence is getting stronger in doing the harder hikes.  Went to bed at midnight.

Tuesday-weight dropped half a pound. Breakfast, snacks and dinner were on track.  I had lunch out today.  Did my usual Tuesday night hike.  This walk is a beginner walk and usually I work on speed on the beginner walks, but felt like being social today.  Went to bed around 10:45.

Wednesday-weight dropped .4 pound.  Food was on track.  No hike today, as I needed to give my body a rest.  Went to bed around 10.

Thursday-weight dropped another .4 pound.  Food was on track.  Trying to drink more water.  My usual Thursday night hike at Shady Canyon. This is my one night for frozen yogurt and socializing.  Got to bed at midnight.

Friday-weight dropped another .2 pound.  Food was on track.  No hiking today.  Got to bed around 10:30.

Saturday-Got up around 6:15 and my weight has stayed the same.  Today is the girls birthday, so sticking with food plan is not going to happen.  Breakfast and snacks were good, except I did have a churro with afternoon snack.  Lunch was good, as I had a turkey wrap and then for dinner I had chicken tikka masala with rice and we had cake for the girls birthday.  We went to the San Diego Zoo and walked a lot.  Got to bed around 10:30.

DINNER MENU

Sunday-Out, because of a hike
Monday-Out, because of a hike
Tuesday-Teriyaki chicken
Wednesday-Taco Pizza
Thursday-Chili
Friday-Chicken with zucchini, diced tomatoes and rice
Saturday-Chicken with peppers, onions and rice

EXERCISE

Sunday-hike
Monday-hike
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-off
Thursday-walk
Friday-off
Saturday-off

No comments:

Post a Comment