Sunday, September 20, 2015

Continuing the process

Sunday-got up at 6:45 and my weight was up slightly.  Food was back on track today.  No walking, but started back to doing exercise, that I did before I injured my knee.  I did go to church and I did get errands done.  I always struggle after I have had a fun day out and then I have to come home and deal with home life.  I feel like I have a dual life.  One is at home and dealing with negativism and disabilities and then I have my outside life of dealing with more positive people  and people who are more normal.  I took a really good nap and got to bed at 10.

Monday-got up at 6:20 and my weight was up slightly.  I am learning that this is typical after one day of not paying attention to food plan.  It takes a couple of days to start dropping again.   Food was on track today.  I did take a 2.33 mile walk on Balboa Island this morning and it was overall nice.  I learned last night that I do not have a knee issue, but a hamstring issue.  Walking/Hiking is one way I can deal with my stress, but I need to work on overall stretching.  Did not get a nap.   Turned off the light around 10:30.

Tuesday-woke up around 6:10 and my weight was back down.  Food was on track today. Found some more exercises to do for hamstring and quads and I was doing some sort of exercise all day, including a 5 mile walk last night.  We did not go out for frozen yogurt after our walk, but instead had yogurt right after dinner.  Did get a nap.  Turned off the light around 10:30.

Wednesday-woke up around 6:20 and my weight is down to the lowest it has been.  I, off and on sleep after about 3 a.m. and sometimes it is hard to get comfortable.  Food was on track , except for dinner, when I went out for a birthday celebration.  I did get a walk in today. I did get a nap.  Got home late, but it was a fun evening with friends.  Again, having the issue of being out in a social situation and enjoying and then coming home to Rory.  It is getting more and more difficult.  Turned off the light around midnight.  A lot on my mind, didn't sleep the best.

Thursday-woke up around 6:30 and my weight is up, but I expected that.  Food was on track, with the exception of my afternoon snack.  We went kayaking and I forgot to bring my afternoon snack and had a muffin.  No walk, but did go kayaking.  Totally enjoyed going kayaking and this gave me another form of exercise.  Never thought I would be this active.  I enjoyed the afternoon, but had this feeling, that I needed to get home and make dinner. My responsibility of making dinner for my family  was in my head.  I need to learn to just go with the flow.  Rory can fend for himself.  Turned off the light around 11.

Friday-woke up around 6:45 and my weight stayed the same.  Food was on track.  Fridays are going to be my off day and so I did no walking.  I had a bunch of errands to do, so that was my day.  Turned off the light around 10:45.

Saturday-woke up at 6, as I had to leave to go to a walk around 8:15 a.m.  Weight was slightly down. Breakfasts, snacks and dinner were on track.  Four of us went out for lunch after the walk, which was really enjoyable.  The girls and I are going to be volunteering at a pet rescue center, so we went to an orientation for that.  I have a sense of responsibility for getting certain things accomplished and it is hard for me to just go with the flow.  I need to relax and go with the flow.  Turned off the light at 10:30.

DINNER MENU

Sunday-Chicken, broccoli  and rice
Monday-Rosemary Chicken with veggies and rice
Tuesday-Shrimp, quinoa and veggies
Wednesday-Chili
Thursday-Homemade pizza
Friday-Chicken quesadilla
Saturday-out

EXERCISE

Sunday-None
Monday-walk
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-walk
Thursday-walk
Friday-None
Saturday-None

No comments:

Post a Comment