Thursday, July 9, 2015

Dedication

This period of time for me was dedicated to getting down 60 pounds.  I have become bound and determined.

Sunday, my weight was up and I know why!  Today is a lay low day and I have totally stayed on food plan.  No exercise today, but I am ok with that.

Monday, the weight was down .02 of a pound.  So far staying on track.  Took an almost 6 mile walk with a friend, which was nice!

Tuesday, the weight stayed the same and overall I stayed on track with my food.  Did my usual Tuesday night walk.  Rory was home from Vegas, so the stress was back.

Wednesday, the weight dropped a half pound and overall I stayed on track.  I walked about 3 miles.

Thursday, the weight dropped 1.4 pounds and I reached my goal of getting down 60 pounds. Stayed on track and did my usual Thursday walk.

Friday, the weight dropped .2 pound.    Stayed on track and did a walk of approximately 5 miles with a friend. I was very tired today and I made the decision to not do a certain hike and listen to my body.   The beginning of 4th of July weekend.  I planned to give myself some slack this weekend with the holiday.

Saturday, the weight dropped another .2 pound.  Overall stayed on track and did not do a real walk.  The girls and I went with a friend to the street fair, so I did get some walking.

Sunday, the weight jumped about 1.5 pounds.  It is interesting to see that sometimes I don't walk and the weight goes down and sometimes I don't walk and the weight goes up.  Did not stay on food plan today, but did get a 4 mile walk.  It was a fun weekend, but need to get back to food plan

Monday, the weight jumped another .5 pound.  The food plan is back on track and I did not do a walk, as I felt like all I had been doing all weekend is going.  I was also starting to feel a cold coming on.

Tuesday, the weight dropped .5 pound.  Stayed on food plan and walked my usual Tuesday night walk.  Tuesday night's walk is relatively easy, so I am trying to increase how fast I walk.

Wednesday, the weight dropped one pound.  Stayed on food plan and did a new walk that was hard and challenged me, which is good for me.

Today is Thursday and the weight dropped 1.4 pounds.  So far I have stayed on food plan and I am doing my usual Thursday night walk.

DINNER MENU

Thursday-Chicken tenders, rice and vegetables
Friday-Ground turkey taco salad
Saturday-BBQ chicken with potato salad

EXERCISE

Thursday-5.5 mile walk
Friday-doing 2 walks
Saturday-one walk

No comments:

Post a Comment