Monday, December 14, 2015

Routine and having fun with friends-made goal this week

Another week is starting and I am happy in that my weight is staying relatively the same.I really would like to hit my goal of 173, but if this is where my body wants to be of between 175-177, I will be happy.  I will continue to walk/hike and eat healthy.

Sunday-woke up around 6:45 a.m. and my weight is the same as Saturday.  Breakfast, snacks and lunch were on track.  I had planned to go out to dinner with friends after a 5 mile hike and I made good choices of fish tacos.  Did some of my home exercises.  Turned off the light at 10:30.

Monday-woke up around 6:30.  I was tired of the bed.  Weight is down. Breakfast, snacks and dinner were according to plan.  Lunch was the way I planned it, which was from Starbucks.  Did some of my home exercises and went for a 3.5 mile walk, which is one of my normal Monday night walks.  Turned off the light around 10:40.

Tuesday-woke up around 6:30.  Weight is down.  Food was on track today.  Did my home exercises and a walk of almost 5 miles, which is one of my normal Tuesday night hikes.  Turned off the light around 10:40.

Wednesday-woke up around 6:20.  Weight is down and I have one more pound to go to reach goal. Food was on track today.  Did some of my home exercises and did a 5+ mile hike.  This was an exploratory hike.  Turned off the light about 10:30.

Thursday-woke up around 6:30 and I have made goal.  I don't feel any different, but I am happy I have accomplished something that I really wanted to do.   There were times, I was going to give up and just accept where I was, but I did it and I am proud of myself.   I have lost 70 pounds and I plan to keep it off.  To lose weight takes work, but to keep it off, also takes work. I stayed on track with food today.  Did some of my home exercises and did my usual Thursday night hike.  Turned off the light around 11:30.

Friday-I was not really ready to get up, but Rory was at 6:25.  The weight is still continuing down and I have definitely made my goal.  Today is a down day.  Stayed on food plan today, which included dinner out.  Home exercise was done today.  Turned off the light around 11.

Saturday-I had some problems sleeping, as we had turned off the air conditioning and my mouth was dry.  I did get up around 6:30.  The weight was up, but I expected that and I am still at goal.  Now my plan is to stay within a couple of pounds of goal. Saturdays are field trip days, which is what Mari and I did.  Mari and I took the train up to Los Angeles to The Broad, which is a modern art museum. We had lunch at a restaurant next to The Broad, which was enjoyable.  I try to make wise choices when we go out.  We got coffee/tea from Starbucks and a snack.  Dinner was at home and the light was turned off at 9:45.  Exercise for today was mainly walking in downtown Los Angeles.

DINNER MENU FOR THIS WEEK

This is mainly going to be a week of leftovers and clearing out the refrigerator.

Sunday-Chicken burritos
Monday-Eggs and fishcakes
Tuesday-Fish sticks with rice and vegetables
Wednesday-out with my Bible Study group
Thursday-Fish with rice and vegetables
Friday-Turkey burger
Saturday-out with friends

EXERCISE

Sunday-hike of 6.5 miles
Monday-walk
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-walk
Thursday-walk
Friday-none
Saturday-hike

No comments:

Post a Comment