Sunday, December 6, 2015

The holidays are upon us

The holidays are upon us and this time of year makes me nervous, as I am leary of all the get togethers and the food.  I know I have made wise choices and I plan to continue to do that and keep the weight off.  There is more to this season than food, so I plan to get out and enjoy!


Sunday-woke up around 6:30.  Did not have the best night sleep, as I ended up working on a project that I should not have started that late at night.  Oh well, I did it.  I will get a nap today.  Weight down slightly.  Doing a hike later today.  Stayed on track with food.  It is peaceful around the house today.  Did some of my home exercises.  Turned off the light around 10:30 p.m

Monday-woke up around 6:30.  It was so nice to wake up to peacefulness!  Weight is down. Stayed on track with food today.  Did some of my home exercises and got a walk tonight.  Turned off the light around 11 p.m.

Tuesday-Actually slept in till 7:30, which was nice.  Weight is down. Stayed on track with food today.  Did some of my home exercises and got a walk tonight. My walking friends are awesome, in that they positively reinforce my weight loss and I love it! Turned off the light around 11:30 p.m.

Wednesday-Back to routine-got up around 6:15 p.m.  Weight stayed the same. Stayed on track with for today. Did some of my home exercises.  Went to bed around 10:30.

Thursday-Got up around 6:15.  Weight is up slightly.  I went with Mari to downtown Los Angeles for an interview she had.  Overall, I stayed on food plan, except for one thing.  Today, was a lot of walking.  I did my hike in Shady Canyon and I tripped over a curb.  I did too much walking today.   Went to bed around 11:30.

Friday-Got up around 6:30.  Weight up slightly.  Today is a rest day.  Overall, I stayed on track, except for a vegetarian pizza.  Did some home exercises, but mainly rested my legs.  Went to bed at 10, but was falling asleep before that.

Saturday-Got up around 6:15.  Weight down slightly.  Breakfast and snacks were on track, but lunch and dinner were not, but I expected that.  Made wise choices.  Did some of my home exercises and got in a 6 mile hike.  My legs feel better today.  Went to bed around 11:30.

DINNERS FOR THIS WEEK

Sunday-Out
Monday-Chicken, Spinach, Feta and Rice
Tuesday-Chicken, Mushroom, Diced Tomatoes and Rice
Wednesday-Salmon
Thursday-Turkey burgers
Friday-out
Saturday-Tilapia with rice and vegetables

EXERCISES

Sunday-Hike
Monday-Walk
Tuesday-Walk
Wednesday-None
Thursday-Walk
Friday-None
Saturday-None-Walking, as Mari and I are going to The Broad

No comments:

Post a Comment