Sunday, November 29, 2015

Inspiration

Losing weight has really helped me and I really feel like I have been an inspiration to others, due to the comments I have gotten.

Sunday-Woke up about 6:45.  It was nice to sleep in somewhat!  Weight is down from yesterday.  This week will be more eating at home.  Thank goodness! Food was on track today.  Did some of my home exercises and did a hike.  Turned off the light around 11:10, as I was trying to accomplish something.

Monday-Woke up around 6:15 and I was getting tired of the bed.  Weight is about the same.  Overall stayed on track today with the exception of lunch, but the choice was not bad.  Did some of my home exercises and did my walk.  My frustration is building, as I am getting things done, but not home stuff that I want to get done.  Turned off the light around 11.

Tuesday-Woke up around 6:15.  I was getting to the point I was uncomfortable in bed.  Weight has dropped. Stayed on track today with food.  Did get some of my home exercises done and did my walk.  Frustration and tiredness played a part in this morning, but getting a nap and doing my walk helped a lot.  Turned off the light a little before midnight.

Wednesday-Woke up around 6:35.  Weight dropped slightly.  Today is a resting day.  Stayed on track with food today.  Did my home exercises and no walk was planned.  Today was very enjoyable and I got things done, which I like.  Turned off the light a little after 10.

Thursday-Turkey day- woke up around 6:15, as I have to be out the door by 8:30 to go for a hike.  Weight was the same as Tuesday.  I get a little nervous with the holidays, as I am concerned about overeating. Some home exercises and a walk.  Did go out for lunch.  After the walk and lunch, came home and spent the rest of the day at home.  Made wise choices with dinner.  Turned off the light around 10ish.

Friday-Got up around 6:15, thinking we were doing a hike in Pasadena, but it was raining, so the group of us decided to cancel and we ended up doing a walk, which was very enjoyable.  My weight was down slightly.  Did some of my home exercises and a walk.  Food was on track, except for lunch, as we went out and I did make wise choices.  Turned off the light around 10ish.

Saturday-Got up around 5:30, as I had to catch a train at 8:30, which meant being out the door at 7:30.  The weight was up slightly.  I did not do any home exercise, but did do a long walk around San Diego.  Did have lunch out, but the rest of the day was on schedule.  Totally enjoyable day with friends and my daughters.  Went to bed around 11:30, as I got caught up in a project, which I should not have done.

DINNER MENU FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-Out
Monday-Cashew Chicken
Tuesday-Salmon
Wednesday-Shrimp, Rice and Broccoli
Thursday-Chicken, Rice and Veggies
Friday-Grilled cheese and turkey sandwich
Saturday-Mac N' Cheese with Chili

EXERCISE

Sunday-hike
Monday-walk
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-off
Thursday-walk
Friday-off
Saturday-hike

No comments:

Post a Comment