Sunday, November 22, 2015

Wise choices

Right now, I am bound and determined to get down to my goal weight or what is a healthy weight for me, so I am having to make wise choices, when we go out.  I am not going to give up eating out.  This next week, I will really have to make wise choices, as I am going out several nights.

Sunday-Got up around 6:15.  My weight is down and I have two pounds to go to get to goal.  This is a goal that I want to accomplish.  Stayed no track with food today, but need to more work on the water and not the coffee/tea drinks.  Had one more tea drink than I should have had.  Did some of my home exercises, but no hike, as they kept predicting rain.  Overall a quiet day.  Turned off the light around 10.

Monday-Got up around 6:30.  I was awake around 5 and my mind was racing, which is typical lately for that time of the morning.  The weight was slightly up. I did keep on track with food today and focused more on the water.  Did my home exercises and did get a walk.  Good day overall.  Turned off the light around 10:50.

Tuesday-Got up around 6:30.  My legs were bothering me quite a bit of the night and I did not have a racing mind at 5 a.m. The weight was down.  Overall, I stayed on track.  We went out for lunch and I had a salad.  Did my home exercises and I did get a walk.  My ham string  really hurt during  the walk.  The morning was good, but I went into a blue funk in the afternoon.  Walking and being with friends in the evening helped a lot.  Turned off the light around 10:50.

Wednesday-Got up around 6:15.  Legs not bothering me and no racing mind.  The weight was up slightly. Dinner was planned to be pizza from Blaze Pizza, but it ended up being half the pizza for lunch and half the pizza for dinner.  The pizza was 790 calories total.  I did do my home exercises and I did get my walk.  No pain in my ham string.  Better mood today and the light went off around 10:50.

Thursday-Got up around 6:15.  Weight was up slightly, which was not a surprise.  Legs not bothering me and no racing mind, just got tired of being in bed around 5 a.m. Breakfast, snacks and dinner were according to plan.  I went out with a friend for lunch and made a wise choice and that is the most important thing.  I did do my home exercises and did do my usual Thursday night walk.  Had fun with my hiking group and then came home and Rory decided to unload on me of everything negative that is going on in the world and who he is as a controller.  Not fun and it made me get to bed late.  Constant frustration is not fun to live with.  Turned off the light at 11:50.

Friday-Got up around 6:15. Weight up again.  I like eating out, but I will be glad to do more eating at home.  By 6:15, I was getting tired of the bed.  I am really working at being positive and not complaining. Did some of my home exercises and did a very short walk.  Ate according to plan.  Had one thing off plan.  There is one thing at Starbucks that I am going to have to really watch my intake of over the holidays.  Dinner was out and I could have made wiser choices, but I am not going to beat myself up over my decisions.  Enjoyable evening out and then came home to more negativity.  Turned off the light again at 11:50.

Saturday-Got up around 6:15.  Weight up again.  This morning was a push morning to get out the door.  Breakfast and snacks were on track and lunch and dinner were out.  No home exercises, but did about 8 miles of walking, including lots of stairs.  Came home and went to bed and had to listen to more of Rory's rantings.  Very exhausting and frustrating.  Turned off the light about 10:50.

DINNER MENU

Sunday-Chicken with rice, zucchini, diced tomatoes and lemon
Monday-Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches
Tuesday-Chicken with pepper, onions and rice
Wednesday-Chicken burritos
Thursday-Thanksgiving-turkey-sweet potatoes, vegetables, cranberry sauce and a piece of pie
Friday-Turkey salad with dried cranberries and feta
Saturday-Curried chicken

EXERCISES

Sunday-hike
Monday-two walks
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-walk
Thursday-walk
Friday-hike
Saturday-walk

No comments:

Post a Comment