Sunday, November 8, 2015

Two months to lose 4 pounds-I can do it!

The month of October was a wash, as I stayed relatively the same.  My goal, recently, has been to hit normal weight, by the end of this year and I know I can do it.

Sunday-My weight was slightly down.  I did get up at 6:30, which was hard, as I was getting tired of the bed.  I enjoyed having the sun out, when I got up.  I do not like going to bed in the dark and getting up in the dark. Stayed on plan with food and I did some of my home exercises and did get a hike done.  Good day overall and I went to bed at 10:15.

Monday-my weight stayed about the same.  Got up about 6:00.  Was very ready to get up, as the sun was up and I was tired of the bed.  Stayed on track with food.  I got my home exercises done, but did not get a walk done, as we had rain.  Good day overall and I went to bed at 10:10.

Tuesday-my weight was slightly down.  I got up about 6:15. Stayed on track with food and got my home exercises done and a walk.  Dealt with some frustration with Rory and his health.  I was actually able to talk to him and have him hear me.  How long that will last, I don't know. It was a good day overall.  I was social and then, Rory wanted to talk, when I got home, so bed time was late. Turned off the light at 11:40.

Wednesday-my weight is continuing to go down.  Got up about 6:30. Stayed on track with food, got my home exercises done and a walk.  Accomplished much of my routine today and I am coming to realize that I need to be more positive than negative.  Yes, I live in a very negative household, which is mainly due to one person, who affects the rest of us.  Yes, I get very frustrated.  I was raised in a not positive atmosphere.  I cannot unload on all of my friends, as they get very tired of the negative.  I need to work on being positive and being the person I am, who, is a caring, doing, learning, planning and exploring person.  I did get a nap today and I turned off the light around 10:30.

Thursday-Got up around 6:15 and my weight is continuing to go down. Stayed on track with food, most of the day, except for lunch.  I did get a sandwich, which was not a bad choice.  I did my home exercises and did get a walk.  Accomplished my routine today and did get a nap.  Turned off the lights at 10:50.

Friday-Got up around 6:15 and my weight is slightly up.  My knees were hurting during the night, so my sleep was not the greatest.  I forgot to stretch after our walk last night. Food was on track today, did most of my home exercises and did get a walk.  Did get a nap.  Turned off the light about 10, as I knew I had to be up at 6 on Saturday.

Saturday-Got up at 6 and and my weight was about the same.  Except for breakfast and morning snack, did not follow food plan, as we were out.   My food and drink choices were not the best, but I enjoyed the day and I did do a 6 mile walk with approximately 1000 stairs. Very tired by the time I got home and turned off the light around 10:20.

DINNER MENU FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-Chicken Curry with rice and veggies
Monday-Burritos
Tuesday-Eggs, Bacon and Potatoes
Wednesday-Shrimp and Chimichurri Rice
Thursday-Broccoli, Mac N'Cheese and Chicken
Friday-Chili with turkey and sweet potato
Saturday-Balsamic chicken with green beans

EXERCISE

Sunday-Hike
Monday-walk
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-walk
Thursday-walk
Friday-walk
Saturday-Hike

No comments:

Post a Comment