Sunday, November 1, 2015

Realizing things

Realizations-never knew I could get addicted to hiking and being on dirt trails and out in nature.

Sunday-Rory woke me up about 6:45, by turning on the light.  I was really trying to sleep until 7, as I do not have to be someplace until 1.  It is our usual disagreement, that he wants to be up between 6 and 6:30 and I am trying to get 8 hours of sleep, when I can.   I am active, he is not.  I need the rest.  Weight was the same.  This was one of two issues we had today, but the rest of the day was good.  I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut with Rory.  I am going to accommodate him, by getting to bed at 11 and getting up at 6:30 a.m., which will overall, work for both of us.  All but dinner was on track and I did not make a bad choice with dinner.  Got to bed around midnight.

Monday-Woke up around 6, but did not get up until 6:30.  The weight was up.  This weekend was great and I need to get back to normal eating, which I am going to do today. It is hard to come down off a high, especially when you enjoy something.   I have been on track today and did get a nap for about 45 minutes.  Did a walk tonight and turned off the light at 10:50.

Tuesday-Got up around 6:30.  The weight is starting back down. Stayed on track with food today.  Did my home exercises and did a walk.  Did get a nap. Life is being normal.  Turned off the light at 10:30.

Wednesday-Got up around 6:30.  It felt good to sleep about 8 hours.  Weight is down.  Stayed on track with food today. Got some of my home exercises done today and did get a walk.  No nap today and Rory was not home tonight, which was more peaceful. I was doing my nighttime routine and I really wanted some music on.  I am wondering, if normally, I have so much noise, that I want quiet and really do not want music.  Turned off the light at 10:30.

Thursday-Got up around 6:30.  I could not turn my head off during the night.  There is a possibility that Mari might get a job today, as she has an interview and a reality check hit during the night.  Weight is down.  Food was on track, with the exception of a frappucino, while waiting for Mari at her interview. I have decided to keep track of what I spend for things during the month of November, so I can come up with some type of budget.  I did my home exercises and did do my usual Thursday night walk.  Turned off the light at 11:20.

Friday-Got up around 6:45.  Much better nights' sleep.  My weight is relatively the same. Stayed on track with food today.  I did do my home exercises and I did get a walk done.  Did take a nap!  Mainly an afternoon at home.  Turned off the light at 10:20.

Saturday-Got up around 6:15, as I had to be out the door at 8:45.  My weight is relatively the same.  Breakfast and snacks were on track.  Lunch and dinner were out and that was planned-made good choices.  Did have one piece of candy.  We were out all day, so no walk or exercises.  Turned off the light about 11 p.m., as this is my way of acclimating to the time change.  I was tired and it was hard to stay up that light.

DINNER MENU FOR THE NEXT WEEK

Sunday-Ribs, Potato Salad
Monday-Chicken Pesto with rice and vegetables
Tuesday-Lemon Chicken
Wednesday-Paprika Chicken
Thursday-Chicken Burritos
Friday-Chicken with dill and diced tomatoes
Saturday-out

EXERCISE

Sunday-hike
Monday-walk
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-walk
Thursday-walk
Friday-walk
Saturday-walk

No comments:

Post a Comment