Sunday, October 25, 2015

Confidence

I have felt myself slipping back on my hiking and I need to get the confidence back.

Sunday-Got up around 6:45.  The weight is down.  Stayed on track with food,  did home exercises and a walk.  Today was mainly home getting things done, which felt good, plus made some plans to go hiking with a friend.   Turned the light off about 10:50.

Monday-got up around 6:30.  The weight is slightly up. Stayed on track with food, did home exercises and did my Monday night walk.  Today was mainly home getting things done.  Turned off the light about 11:25.  Frustrations with Rory centered around him trying to plan Marissa's life and the job he thinks she should have at a lighthouse.

Tuesday-got up around 6:45.  The weight dropped.  Already having frustrations with Rory, as he is already talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Stayed on track with food, did home exercises and did my Monday night walk.  Spent time with cats/kittens at The Pet Rescue Center and did my Tuesday night walk.  Turned off the light around 11:25.  Mari struggling with her health, her dad and finding a job.  When she is upset, it makes me sad.  I know she will eventually find a job.

Wednesday-got up around 6:15.  The weight was slightly up.  I have been planning to go back to school and get a certificate in event planning.  A friend of mine found an on line event planning course on Groupon for $5.  Something to ponder, should I do it on-line or actually go to school?  Did some research and found that the school I was planning to go to, most of the classes are online.  Food was on track and I did my home exercises and a walk.  Mari and I went to Bible Study last night and when we got home, Rory was angry.  He has been on medication for an ear infection and he was having side effects from the medication, plus withdrawal.  Trying to relax and get a restful night sleep is difficult when this happens.  Turned off the light around 11:45.

Thursday-not a restful night sleep.  Got up around 7.  The weight is down.  I stayed on track with food today.  Did my house exercises and a walk.  The day got better as time went on.  It is not fun to live, when you have to always watch what you say.  Mari went to do some volunteer work and I did some errands.  Did get a nap.  Turned off the light around 11:45.

Friday-much better sleep last night.  Got up around 7. My body is feeling the tenseness of what happened Wednesday night.  The weight is about the same. I stayed on track with food today, until dinner time, when a group of us went out for dinner.  I did make a relatively good choice. The day was good.  It is really nice to be out with friends.  Got to bed around 11:30.  I did my house exercises.

Saturday-got up around 6:30, although Rory woke me up around 6, thinking I had to get up that early.  I know he was trying to be kind. Weight was up, but I expected that.  Breakfast and morning snack was on track, but the rest of the day was not.  I did make good food choices and this was planned.  Did not do my home exercises, but did do a hike and it was a wonderful day.  Got to bed around 11.

DINNER MENU

Sunday-out
Monday-Buffalo Chicken with rice and veggies
Tuesday-Greek Chicken with rice and veggies
Wednesday-Pizza with chicken and zucchini and mushrooms
Thursday-Chicken Wings and Potato Salad
Friday-Fish tacos
Saturday-out

EXERCISES

Sunday-none
Monday-walk
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-walk
Thursday-walk
Friday-walk
Saturday-none

No comments:

Post a Comment