Sunday, October 18, 2015

Back to reality and a busy week

Rory got home on Friday and it is back to normalcy in regards to him.  The girls have appointments every day this week, with the exception of Friday.  I am dealing with his irresponsibility and non-realism with money.

Sunday-the weight is up.  Stayed on track with food today.  Did some of my home exercise.  Turned off the light around 11.

Monday-Got up around 6:30.  It is hard to get up early, when it is still dark outside.  The weight is slightly down.  Stayed on track with food today and had two walks, plus some of my home exercise.  Turned off the light around 11:25.

Tuesday-Got up around 6:30.  Had a hard time sleeping as my perfectionism is getting in the way of writing something.  Getting that done is going to be my number one priority today.  The weight is slightly down.  Overall, stayed on food plan.  I did my usual Tuesday night walk and then went to be social, which was nice.  Turned off the light about 12:10.

Wednesday-Rory is having an issue with his ear and woke me up early this morning.  I did finally get up around 6:30.  Weight is slowly going down.  Stayed on track with food today.  No walking/hiking, did home exercises.  I was feeling overwhelmed today.  Went to bed around 11.

Thursday-Woke up around 6:15.  My average sleep seems to be about 7 hours with a nap.  Weight is up slightly.  Marissa and I went to a new doctor for her and he is putting her on a food plan and going to adjust her meds.   The new food plan means a new food plan for Mari and I, as well.  The doctor wants her on a protein and vegetable diet, which means no cereal or dairy in the morning.  He is not concerned about the amount of eggs she has.  QUESTION-WHAT DO OTHER PEOPLE EAT FOR BREAKFAST THAT IS NOT CEREAL OR TOAST OR PANCAKES?  WE COULD USE SOME IDEAS FOR A PROTEIN, VEGETABLE AND FRUIT FOOD PLAN.  Did my normal Thursday night walk.  All but lunch was on track.  Went to bed around 11:25 p.m.

Friday-Woke up around 6:30.  Weight is up slightly.  Today, we are off for a weekend getaway.  No walking and a minimal amount of home exercise.  Breakfast and snacks were on track.  Lunch and dinner were out and made wise choices.  Went to bed around 10:50.

Saturday-Woke up around 6:30.  Could not check weight, as I am out of town.  I am trying to just enjoy and not thinking about food choices.  Had a late breakfast, as I took Mari to depart on the boat for her adventure and then came back and had breakfast with Marissa.  Marissa and I are going to Santa Barbara and go exploring and walking.  Checked out of the hotel and then headed for Santa Barbara.  Had lunch and took a walk and did some exploring and slowly worked ourselves back to Ventura.  It was fun seeing places, I had not seen before.  Had dinner with my group and then headed for home.  My definition of home has become wherever I am that day.  I wish this house could be someplace I could look forward to coming back to.  Got to bed around midnight, after unpacking the car and putting things away.

DINNER MENU FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-Chicken, vegetables, rice and walnuts
Monday-Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Tuesday-Chicken Fajitas
Wednesday-Chicken, pepper and mushroom risotto
Thursday-Thai Curry chicken with rice and vegetables
Friday-Garlic butter chicken  with rice and vegetables
Saturday-out

EXERCISE

Sunday-walk in Portola Hills
Monday-walk in Lake Forest
Tuesday-walk in Irvine
Wednesday-walk in Balboa
Thursday-walk in Irvine
Friday-None
Saturday-Hike in Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment