Sunday, October 11, 2015

A continuing lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise

Sunday-Woke up at 6:30 and did my reading.  The weight is slightly up.  This should be a week of eating according to plan.  I did my house exercises and had a relaxing day and stayed on food plan.  Turned off the light around 10:20.

Monday-Woke up at 6:30 and did my reading.  I woke up at 4 a.m. and had a hard time getting back to sleep, but I eventually did, as I have been concerned about Mari and her respiratory issues.  The weight is back down.  I enjoy eating out, but it is also nice to stay on food plan.  I did get a walk.   Turned off the light about 10:25 p.m.

Tuesday-Woke up around 6:20 and did my reading.  Weight is about the same.  Stayed on food plan today and got in a 5 mile walk tonight.  Turned off the light about midnight, as I stayed to be social after my walk and when I got home, there was a phone call from Rory, that I felt warranted a call back.

Wednesday-Woke up around 7 and did my reading.  The weight dropped.  Stayed on food plan and did no walking, but did my home exercises.  Turned off the light about 11:20.

Thursday-Woke up around 6:20 and did my reading.  The weight was up.  Stayed on food plan and did my usual Thursday night walk and my home exercises.  Stayed after the walk for frozen yogurt and when I got home, another call from Rory, that I felt warranted a call back.  Turned off the light about 12:25.

Friday-Got up around 7 and did my reading.  The weight was down.  Stayed on food plan and did a walk and my home exercises.  Today is my last day of staycation.  Turned off the light about 11 p.m.

Saturday-Got up around 6:45 and did my reading.  The weight was down.  Stayed on food plan for breakfast, snack and dinner.  Went on a field trip and had lunch out, as well as some of my favorite ice cream.

DINNER MENU FOR THIS NEXT WEEK

Sunday-Chicken, Spinach, Rice and diced tomatoes
Monday-Homemade pizza
Tuesday-Eggs, Cheese and Zucchini and Brussel Sprouts
Wednesday-Chicken Wings, potato salad
Thursday-Sweet and Sour Chicken
Friday-Out
Saturday-Out

EXERCISES

Sunday-None
Monday-Walk
Tuesday-Walk
Wednesday-None
Thursday-Walk
Friday-Walk
Saturday-Walk


No comments:

Post a Comment