Sunday, October 4, 2015

My goal is within reach

Sunday-Rory was up at 6,which woke me up.  He is leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow and I am so thankful.  I had a busy day yesterday and could easily have used the extra sleep, but oh well!  Today is being a day of no exercise.  Breakfast and snack was on track.  We were supposed to have had lunch after going kayaking, but didn't go kayaking.  Got lunch out anyway and really did not make a bad decision.  The rest of the day was on track and mainly a resting day.  Turned off the light about 10:40 p.m

Monday-Woke up around 6:20.  The weight is slightly down.  No walking/hiking today as my schedule became very full. Food was on track.  It was very nice to not live on a schedule today as Rory is gone for 12 days.  We live on a schedule, but we don't live on a schedule.  Turned off the light around 10:40.  I did do all of my stretching exercises and I increased my mileage on the stationery bike to 1.25 miles.

Tuesday-Woke up around 6:15, but did not get up until 6:30 and actually did some reading.  I do not turn on the TV when Rory is gone, so I have quiet, which I totally enjoy.  Breakfast, both snacks and lunch were on track.  I had a salad for dinner, as we went out.  I knew my Tuesday night walk was not going to happen, so there was no walking exercise and I did do some of my home exercises.  Turned off the light around 11.  Weight was the same.

Wednesday-Woke up around 6:30 and did some reading.  My food was on track today and I had a lot of vegetables on Tuesday, which seemed to clear out my system today.  My walking got cancelled today, but I did do my home exercises.  Weight dropped slightly.  Turned off the light around 11:20 p.m.

Thursday-woke up around 6:45 and did some reading.  I like waking up and being able to spend time with God, rather than waking up to the TV.  Weight was down and food was on track.  I did get a 4.5 mile walk in last night, which was really nice.  Turned off the light around 11:25.

Friday-Had a hard time sleeping last night, as my head would not shut off, because I was thinking about things I had to do today, to prepare myself for tomorrow.  Got up around 6:30 and did my reading.  Weight continued to go down.  Today is an off day, in regards to exercise.  There are days I have after I have had a fun day or a day where I am very active doing things other than normal routine, that I tend to get depressed, when I am just doing routine stuff.  I am working on being more positive, than negative.

Saturday-woke up at 6, as I had to be out the door by 8.  My weight was slightly up, but I am ok with that, as I look at where I have come with my weight.  Did a "Secret Stairs" walk in Los Angeles with my hiking group, which was fun.  Stayed on track with food for breakfast and snack and dinner.  Lunch was out and so was afternoon snack.  Didn't make the wisest of choices, but enjoyed.  I was tired by the time we got home and turned off the light at 10:20.

DINNER MENU

Sunday-Chicken with Veges and Pad Thai
Monday-BBQ Chicken Nachos with Veges
Tuesday-Garlic Lime Chicken with Rice and Veges
Wednesday-Chicken, Spinach, Tomatoes and rice
Thursday-Shrimp, rice, diced tomatoes and bell pepper
Friday-Chicken, veggies and a tortilla
Saturday-Salmon

EXERCISE

Sunday-None
Monday-Walk
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-walk
Thursday-walk
Friday-None
Saturday-Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment