Sunday, May 24, 2015

Challenges

Good Sunday morning!  My weight loss for this week was 1.8 pounds.

Church last week had an Expo and they had some snack foods I should have not eaten, but I did and it showed in my weight, but overall I am thrilled with my weight.  This is the lowest weight I have been on this weight loss journey.

This week I have decided to challenge myself on some walks/hikes that I have not been doing, because I was making an excuse that I could not do early mornings.  YES I CAN!

Mari graduated on Monday and I made overall good choices when we went out to dinner.  Most of the walks I did, except for Friday, when we were having maybe rain and I was sick with a cold and decided to rest.  I use essential oils and they are awesome.  Mari and I did a 5 mile walk on Saturday in Irvine and the Thursday walk was also 5 miles.  I treated myself on Thursday to frozen yogurt.

DINNER MENU

Sunday-fish with rice and broccoli, lemongrass and basil

Monday-turkey chili with turkey bacon

Tuesday-fish burritos

Wednesday-chicken with mushrooms, rice and spinach

Thursday-chicken curry with noodles, cilantro and mint.

Friday-Turkey Burgers with white cheese

Saturday-Salsa Chicken with rice and vegetables


WALKING

Sunday-Walk at Dana Point

Monday-Secret Stairs walk in Los Angeles

Tuesday-Walk in Irvine

Wednesday-Walk at Balboa

Thursday-Walk in Irvine

Friday-I will walk, just not sure where

Saturday-Not walking


No comments:

Post a Comment