Sunday, May 10, 2015

End of a chapter, beginning of a new

Mari is graduating from Laguna College of Art and Design on May 18, 2015 and this last week was her last full week of school and I have seen how the stress of her school work and the things I have had to do to help her has affected my eating.  This is typical of how extra stress as affected me in the past.  I have turned to food, when extra stress has hit.  I want to celebrate her ending classes, but not overdo it, which I have done.   My weight is about the same as when I wrote my last post.  Earlier in the week I was down 57 pounds, but this has been typical of this weight loss journey.  I do not want to lose weight quickly, as I want this weight loss journey to be a learning journey as well.

My dinner menu for this next week will be:

Sunday-Crab cakes with vegetables, yogurt with topping

Monday will be out as Mari has her last class, which goes until 7.  I am going to suggest Bear Flag,           which has fish.

Tuesday will be Orange Chicken with Chow Mein and my yogurt with topping

Wednesday is BBQ chicken with rice and veggies and my usual dessert

Thursday will be a Turkey BLT sandwich

Friday will be Chicken with ratatouille and polenta

Saturday is BBQ chicken nachos.

Exercise

Sunday was no walking

Monday will be 3-4 miles of walking

Tuesday, Mari and I are going with a walking group for a 5 mile walk

Wednesday will be 3-4 miles of walking

Thursday will be 3-4 miles of walking

Friday will probably be no walking

Saturday will be some kind of walking, but at this point, I am not sure what.  Saturday is our usual field trip day.

No comments:

Post a Comment