Sunday, June 7, 2015

Stuck-is my body adjusting?

What I eat and how I exercise has become a life style for me.  I was concerned about eating too much on Saturday, when I went out with my daughters and a friend, but I made good choices and the weight has been staying the same.  I am pleased, as I am at my lowest constant weight.  I really would like to lose another 15 pounds, but I would be happy to get down another 10.  I am just going to stick to the journey I am on and see what happens.

Sunday for lunch, I had left over salad from Saturday and Monday, Mari and I went out for lunch and I had a salmon salad, that was really good from Bear Flag in Newport Coast.  Highly recommend their food.   The weight stayed the same until Thursday, when it dropped another .4 pound and on Friday it dropped another .4 pound, which was the lowest amount I have been on this journey, but then Saturday and today, I am back up.  Overall, I am up .6 pound, but for the last month, I am down about a pound, which I am happy about.  On Saturday, Mari and I and a friend of hers went to LA and overall I made wise food choices and we did a lot of walking.  Today, I am back to eating at home.  This past week, I, also had a sinus infection.  My doTerra essential oils really helped with the sinus infection.

MENU FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-Chicken, Veges and Couscous
Monday-Chicken with Peanut Sauce and Rice
Tuesday-Ground Turkey, Mushrooms, Turkey Gravy, rice and Broccoli
Wednesday-Salmon
Thursday-Chicken wings with potato salad
Friday-Burritos
Saturday Teriyaki chicken

EXERCISE FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-None
Monday-Walk
Tuesday-Walk
Wednesday-None
Thursday-Walk
Friday-Walk
Saturday-None

Mari has an internship in Laguna Beach, which may affect my schedule, but we will see.  I am hoping not!


8 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! awesome to see you planning out your meals and fitness schedule! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Toni! I have been doing this for quite a while, as I am a planner.

      Delete
  3. I have recently embarked on this journey and it's a challenging one but I know it can be done. Thank you for showing me that it absolutely can. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it can! It takes work and it has been a journey of tweeks! I have not used any weight loss plan, but mine.

      Delete
  4. Inspiring! I need to lose a few pounds too. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete