Sunday, June 21, 2015

Trying to stay on normal routine

Sunday was normal for breakfast and then we took a hike and ended up having brunch with the group after the hike.  I learned I needed to take snack with me on the hike as I got shaky about half way through the hike.  I had egg salad, strawberries, deviled egg and cherries and a muffin.  When we got back to the car, we got a sandwich and then came home and had a regular afternoon snack and regular dinner.  My weight went up.

Monday was a normal routine for eating.  I did a 4+mile hike and then we got ice cream after the hike.  I lost the 2 pounds I gained.

Tuesday is so far being a normal routine.  My plan is to do an approximately 5 mile walk tonight and get frozen yogurt.  Weight went down another .6 pound.

Wednesday was on track and I did a 2.8 mile walk.  We had a sandwich for lunch and potato salad, which were planned and the weight went up .4 pound.  I am ok with this, because I am learning.  I may have hit the weight my body wants to be, so we will see.  This is a life style for me of eating healthy and exercising.  I do want to do more hikes and work on my fear of dirt trails, coming down rocks, etc.

Thursday is going to be on track, except for the fact that Mari and I were going to go out to eat and now, because she is not working, we will eat at home.  I have a 5 mile walk planned for tonight, as well as frozen yogurt.  Thursday was on track and I did walk 5 miles and I lost another pound.

Friday has overall been on track.  Mari had an interview this morning and when she was done, it was close to lunchtime, so we went to Rubio's and got lunch.  I have a walk scheduled for tonight.  The walk was great and a friend of mine pushed me on the way out, which was good for me.  The weight stayed the same.

Saturday was sort of on track.  Breakfast and dinner was according to menu.  Saturday is field trip day and we went out for lunch and I made a wise choice.  We did a Secret Stairs walk, which was rough and it was hot. Drank lots of water.  Lost .2 of a pound.  I am .4 of a pound away from 60 pounds overall.

Overall this week, I lost 2.4 pounds.

MENU FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-Roast, as this is Father's Day and my husband's birthday
Monday-Turkey chili
Tuesday-Fish with rice or it maybe leftovers from brunch, which would be salmon with quinoa and green beans
Wednesday-Naan pizza
Thursday-Possible Mexican food
Friday-Chicken on a tortilla
Saturday-Chicken Fried Rice

EXERCISE FOR THE WEEK

Sunday-None-needed a break, as the last few days have been intense
Monday-Possible walk at the beach
Tuesday-Irvine walk
Wednesday-Balboa walk
Thursday-Irvine walk
Friday-Evening walk
Saturday-Field trip to San Diego



No comments:

Post a Comment