Sunday, January 31, 2016

Normal routine

Eating healthy and exercising has become something I do and I need to stick to a normal routine, so I get the rest I need.

Sunday-got up at 6:30.  I did not have the greatest sleep as I was sore from yesterday.
Weight was within range
No exercise today
Breakfast was oatmeal with blueberries and a banana, turkey bacon and tea
Snack-Trail mix
Lunch-Turkey half sandwich
Snack-Trail mix
Dinner-Chicken with sweet potatoes and broccoli and yogurt
Feelings-I am feeling tired and sore from yesterday. Quite often after I do a Saturday walk/hike with my hiking family, I have a tendency to go down in the dumps.  I am somewhat fighting this today. I did hit the boredom issue by the end of the day.
Turned off the light around 10.

Monday-got up at 5:30.  Better sleep.  I keep saying that I am frustrated, but there is nothing I can do about the frustration, as he is not going to change, but there is something I can do about the boredom.
Weight was within range.
Breakfast was cereal with a banana, turkey bacon and tea
Snack-trail mix
Lunch-Salad with bread
Snack-trail mix
Dinner-Chili Mac
Feelings-I am going to do my devotional reading and get breakfast made, before I get on the phone/computer.  I am going to do financial stuff once a week, but log in the checking account every day, as part of my computer time. The change in the routine helped.  I did errands and some reading.  I did not feel like I was beating myself because I was not getting things done.  Stressed over Marissa's dentist appointment as she is going to have to have approximately $5000 worth of work done on her teeth.  Rory was trying to figure out other ways of dealing with the cost, also known as not dealing with reality.
Turned off the light around 10:40 and had a panic attack about midnight!  Got to bed too late, as I was looking at events on my meet up group.

Tuesday-got up at 5:30.  Could use more sleep, will definitely be taking a nap.
Weight was within range.
Breakfast-Goat yogurt with blueberries, banana, Ezekiel bread and almond butter.
Snack-trail mix
Lunch-half a tuna burger
Snack-trail mix
Dinner-Chicken with couscous and vegetables
Exercise-4+ mile walk and some home exercises
Feelings-I am tired, as I stayed up a little later than I should looking at a schedule for my hiking group.  I had a panic attack during the night, probably from dealing with all of the stress from yesterday.  Marissa had an appointment with her therapist today and I thought it was at 11, and if I had looked at my calendar, I would have seen that her appointment was at 2.  I am very accustomed to her appointments with her OT being at 11.  I have to look at it on the positive side, that I got some things done and I had some one-on-one time with Marissa. The walk was good and it was nice to socialize afterwards.  Got to bed later than I should, but, overall it was a good day
Turned off the light about 11:20

Wednesday-got up at 5:30.  Definitely taking a nap.
Weight was within range.
Breakfast-Eggs with spinach, onions, cheese and salsa.  Ezekiel bread with almond butter
Snack-Trail mix
Lunch Quiche with coffee
Snack-Trail mix
Dinner-Chicken with buffalo sauce,rice and vegetables and yogurt
Feelings-I am tired, as I stayed up later than I should, since I was social after the hike, but I enjoyed. I am going to allow myself to stay after to socialize on days where we have no appointments the next day, as I can take naps.  It has been a good day, as I have gotten a meet up written up, a blog posted on explorewitht.com and some pictures edited.  I, always feel good when I accomplish things. Nice to spend time with Mari, even though there were interruptions
Turned off the light about 10:30

Thursday-got up at 5:30.
Weight was within range.
Breakfast-Quiche, turkey bacon, tea
Snack-Trail mix
Lunch-Chicken salad
Snack-Trail mix
Dinner-Chicken with veggies and rice and frozen yogurt
Exercise-5.5 mile walk
Feelings-Good start to a morning, even with a small bump in the road.  Feeling good as I am accomplishing things every day, as well as mundane house stuff.  Glad Incould be social.
Light went off at 10:45

Friday-got up at 5:30.  I was awake at 5, but went back to sleep, until I heard the alarm.
Weight was within range.
Breakfast-Eggs with vegetables, Ezekiel bread and almond butter, turkey bacon and tea
Snack-trail mix
Lunch-shrimp wrap
Snack-trail mix
Dinner-shrimp tacos with rice and yogurt
Feelings-I like this new schedule, as it does not feel like routine to me and I am getting things done. There is a routine to it, but there isn't. Slight bumps in the road, but working through it. Feeling more positive. Things I need to work on- feeling more secure in myself, trusting, faith,confidence and working through fear.
Light went off at 10:45

Saturday-Woke up between 5 and 5:30, but fell back asleep and finally got up around 6:30.
Weight was within range, in fact it has been staying the same for the last three days.
Breakfast-oatmeal with turkey bacon and tea
Snack-trail mix
Lunch-chicken cobb salad with garlic bread
Snack-trail mix
Dinner-chicken kabob with rice and salad and a white chocolate chip cookie
Feelings-looking forward to exploring today.  I enjoy being able to actually spend time with Mari on the weekends, when she is not sleeping.  Fun day out with friends, exploring Pacific Palisades.  Coming home to negativity is not enjoyable.

DINNER MENU

Sunday-Salmon TV dinner
Monday-chicken and mushroom risotto
Tuesday-chicken and broccoli macaroni and cheese
Wednesday-Burrito
Thursday-Garlic Lime chicken
Friday-Curry Chicken
Saturday-Salsa chicken with chimichurri rice

EXERCISE

Sunday-none
Monday-walk
Tuesday-walk
Wednesday-None
Thursday-Walk
Friday-None
Saturday-walk


No comments:

Post a Comment